first bbq of the year

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hartleybun

Reaction score
its sunny but a tad chilly here and very windy but a neighbour is having a bbq - a confirmed sighting of the first one this year! also met a couple of holiday makers on a dog walk too! that's two firsts in one week:rollseyes

Lucky.
It's against the law for us to have a bbq.
We're in an apartment, and our city has an ordinance that no grills can be used within 100 feet of any apartment building, and there is no where on the apartment property that is outside that limit.

If we moved to the next city over, which is literally across the street, we could have one. :X

We live in an appartment too so no bbe's for us. At the trailor though, thats toally diffrent. My first BBQ will be on the long weekend of may. No matter the weather.. rain, shine.. I just put my rainn jacket and clogs on and go cook. Makes everything taste smokey :p

We BBQ over the wekend at my moms well friday night.

I Do it about once a week. I love it justturkey dogs and turkey burgers. I eat red meat but all my cooking is mostly done with turkey meat. I love the fact I can do it on my porch. As long as it is a small grill like cooking for 2 or 3 you can do it. Or a gas grill but I think those are like cooking on a stove no point charcole here

I will do steaks for the fourth of july when the whole family is coming to galveston.

Wow 25 people in a one bedroom apartment. UuuuuuuuuMmm That will be fun no where doing it on the beach. And at the pool.

I love the smell of BBQ's! I always make our own burgers, and we sometimes have steak.... I like to grill peppers and cougrettes too.... Yum!

Last year I did a big BBQ for my parents and my brother, and I made chinese spare ribs, burgers, lime and chilli prawn kebabs, and vegetable and halloumi kebabs. It was so good!

Latest posts

Back