First *affordable* spay/neuter booked (GTA)!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just to mention, I know so many people that will travel an hour or more to go to her...She also saved the life of my parents dog and cat when every other vet in the area said there was nothing they could do, to just euthanize them....The dog had epilepsy really bad, and she was the only one that would help her...That dog lived happily for another few years! And a cat with a brain tumor...She was the only one that would help him, and we had another 7/8 years with him (He was put to sleep at 18 due to old age).....

I went and got my dog spayed in Acton. The one right off main street on River st.

When I called and made the appointment they said 400 dollars. I called back they said that didn't include tax... Somehow tax on 400 dollars was 525...

Then when I got there they told me bloodwork wasn't included, when I called BOTH times I asked "so this is the price, blood work, everything... right?"

They also had horrible bed side manner, I wouldn't recomment this one if this is the acton vet you are going to.

Latest posts

Back