Fireworks?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Bunny Drake

Reaction score
As you all probably know, today is 4th of July (independence day). That means fireworks! My rabbit is housed outside and my brother is refusing to bring him in because of his allergies. Will Drake be ok outside??

My bunnies didn’t react, during the new years( fireworks). But had one bunny that would react badly, I often left in the garage with treats, hay and the radio playing for him.

But the 3 I have now, have never acted on fireworks before :)

Just keep an eye on him and see how he reacts.

Ok so I put this on full volume
he was okay, sort of just like confused. His eyes widened, and he ran around his pen for a little bit. Now he seems fine.

A off topic comment, when I was letting drake out, he started nibbling on a piece of a dead wooden tomato plant branch. It was a small nibble (no more than an inch, 3 cm). I know that it’s harmful to rabbits, but since it was a small piece will he be ok? He is acting fine now.

I know that it’s harmful to rabbits, but since it was a small piece will he be ok? He is acting fine now.
Yes, it's not like Solanin is a deadly poison, and there isn't that much in a dead tomato plant anyway. Rabbits can deal with almost everything botany throws at them, either by avoiding eating too much of it (when they are used to selecting what they nibble and what not) or simply by stomaching it.

Ok so I put this on full volume
he was okay, sort of just like confused. His eyes widened, and he ran around his pen for a little bit. Now he seems fine.
I've just started this video on 1/3 of its original volume and my rabbit started thumping.

Latest posts

Back