fighting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marissa lynn

Reaction score
I have 2 male rabbits. Cocoa (neutered) is about 2 years old and ash is 6 months. When i first brought ash home, cocoa was in love! They instantly bonded and then about 2 months later they started fighting. It was like over night. I figured that the fighting must have started when ash got a little bigger and his man parts finally grew in. I got him neutered and have since tried to bond them again with no success. They immediately start fighting and biting each other. But they always lay right next to each other through the cage and groom each other and give kisses. I dont what why they fight as soon as they get out of the cage! help!

It could be because Cocoa already claimed the outside as his own and doesn't want to share it with Ash. Try putting them in another room that neither of them have been in before and see how it goes. It sounds like they love each other so I don't know why they fight. I personally only have one bunny so I don't know how much of a help I can be.

Latest posts

Back