Female rabbit born with no reproductive organs.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
She is 9 months old, we initially went to get her spayed at 5 months old because she started being very hormonal and peed everywhere. Surprisingly, they couldn't find any reproductive organs, they said she is definitely a girl but when they opened her up they found nothing even after three people looked. She is still very hormonal, digs a lot, bites things a lot, marks their things (beds, wooden houses, play tunnels) with pee even though she uses her litter box well and every few weeks she humps my male rabbit every moment she can for about a week or two. She also just had a false pregnancy for the first time yesterday, she built a nest with hay from her litter box and pulled some fur out, she doesn't seem to care about it anymore today but she is now humping the male rabbit like crazy again and sometimes he doesn't like it.

Does anyone know anything about this? We've called every vet, tried to research it by ourselves but always found nothing.

Could she have already been spayed? I've heard that if the sutures heal without scars, one wouldn't know if she's been spayed until they open her up??

Definitely not. We rescued her from people that kept their rabbits in terrible conditions and just separated the rabbits by gender. We still asked them if they spayed her but they said no because she was too young.

Definitely not. We rescued her from people that kept their rabbits in terrible conditions and just separated the rabbits by gender. We still asked them if they spayed her but they said no because she was too young.
Hi There!! Theres an instagram account called Mabel and Martha, and one of their buns has the same thing!! I would suggest messaging them if you can!

Latest posts

Back