female cat humping ME

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patches2593

Reaction score
so ive noticed that whenever i am laying on my bed, my cat who is a female and spayed, will come over and hump me. she'll meow and knead and hump me and so ill kick her off.

why???:?

How long ago was she neutered. Is she lonely and looking for attention. Has she been dewormed lately. The meowing and kneading is their kind of affection. Is she related to Katie's Fraggles - sorry couldn't resist that one. If she continues humping perhaps like Fraggles they left on of her ovaries attached. Just a thought.

Sorry I giggled a little when I read this. I've never seen a female cat hump but I have seen my mom's female dog hump when she would get excited.

Fraggles is never going to live down the humping haha.

We just had a cat in our clinic that was having problems acting like she was in heat. But she had been spayed at another clinic 3 years ago. Turns out when Doc went back in he found ovarian tissue left from the spay, We havent gotten a call back that she has still been acting that way?

hahh thx everyone. idk its just all of a sudden. she was spayed along time ago so not sure why.

Latest posts

Back