#feelingold

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi [emoji112]
I’m one of the older ones here probably :0) I’m 35 years old and I come from Germany.
I’m married to my Scottish husband and we have three kids - all girls. Our oldest is 6 and the twins are 3 years old.

We also have marine and freshwater fish.

Eve
Yay! Hi LOL. I have yet to be married, but I have been with my significant other for 3+ years and I have a stepson.

I'm 39.

My age is probably why I'm here posting on a discussion board/forum rather than facetweeting on social media. I always enjoyed the ability to read & write full sentences and learn & exchange substantive information, and that just can't be done in 78 characters or whatever.

Oh, and the ability to search. I hate when I remember something cool from FB and can't find it again because it was posted, like, two whole days ago.

I am old compared to most of you! 67! But I don't normally think of myself in those terms. I live with my bunny boy, "Rabbit" and have had him as a house rabbit for 5 years, though he showed up at my old house house almost 6 years ago.

I think being friends with people of all ages is really important. If we have a shared interest, it doesn't matter how old we are. We can learn from each other.

I am old compared to most of you! 67! But I don't normally think of myself in those terms. I live with my bunny boy, "Rabbit" and have had him as a house rabbit for 5 years, though he showed up at my old house house almost 6 years ago.

I think being friends with people of all ages is really important. If we have a shared interest, it doesn't matter how old we are. We can learn from each other.
Well you don't really know how old are most of us because most of us never mention our age!

I agree with you about being friends with people of all ages is important and educational, I grew up with my grandparents and all my great grandparents were around they were my best friends and I've learned a lot from them. I was lucky my parents were very young when I was born so I lost my first great grandma when I was 15 (she was 92) and the last one when I was 24 (she was 74 when we met first time I was 9 but she always said she was 74 I never heard any other numbers) so I remember them all very well and respect them all and am proud of them all. I strongly disagree with the tendency of separating people by generations and honestly I think that marketing people trying to identify their target audiences by age are potentially losing lots of audience. My marketing lecturer told us that 'woman in her fifties has completely different interests than woman in her twenties' what a nonsense. I am all for diversity, I think separating people by age, race, education level etc as really very unwise people all are different and unique and still can have same interests nomatter old or young or their skin colour.

Last edited:
I'm 39.

My age is probably why I'm here posting on a discussion board/forum rather than facetweeting on social media. I always enjoyed the ability to read & write full sentences and learn & exchange substantive information, and that just can't be done in 78 characters or whatever.

Oh, and the ability to search. I hate when I remember something cool from FB and can't find it again because it was posted, like, two whole days ago.
FB was a great tool for research and education when I joined it in 2008 and when they made changes a few years after with their new floating design and also privacy changes many people left it I also don't use my personal account since then. It is still useful tool for human resource and market but it is definitely overrated as a source of people statistics as too many accounts are fake or people just using for research and not giving any information at all so I don't think you can base your marketing research on FB demographics, people are slowly moving to protecting their personal data better these days, it's a bit scary that FB bought other social medias as well, LinkedIn, Instagram, they have lots of data in their hands and can manipulate it and sell it to third parties and they actually do. But no wonder, FB project was initially created as a spying tool it had great potential to become educational but unfortunately the dark side was stronger this time

Latest posts

Back