Feeling sorry for himself!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetersMummy

Reaction score
Here is my Peter feeling sorry for himself after he was caught out in the rain in the garden. Rather than hop to his hutch he decided to 'shelter' under a tree with no leaves, and wait to be rescued. He gave me a real guilt trip when I finally appeared! I'd say he's definitely got me where he wants me haha! Love his little face so much. Does anyone else's bunnies give out the 'guilt stare??' X

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1426615631.178159.jpg

Oh yes, when I'm eating pizza on the couch and bunbuns are trying to get at it but I keep holding it out of reach. Guilt stare of doom! :)

I try to be nice and give them little pieces of the bread part with tomato sauce on it, but that just makes them want more and more and more.

I remember when Trigger, Great Bunny bless his little soul, would give "the look" when it came to treat time.

He would hop onto the second shelf, pose himself just so, turn his head just slightly, and lift the one ear he had a teeny bit of control over (as he was a brown mini lop, but he wasn't small) and give me this look like he was Oliver Twist. It looked he was saying "Please, sir. May I have some more?"

Those pix are on a very old computer and I would LOVE to retrieve them.

Now Mr. Peter knows EXACTLY what he is doing, and it makes him even MORE adorable.

Aah he sounds like he knew how to get his way too!
Thanks, peter sure is adorable :) it's sunshine here today so we have cleared out the shed and are on the way to buy supplies to convert it into 'Peter Palace' he's too spoilt and he knows it!! Lol x

Latest posts

Back