Feeling good - like I'm seeing improvement!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
It could be because I'm working with a new breed....but I've been looking at my latest litters and I'm so pleased - like the choices I've made are producing better quality lionheads for type and mane and stuff.

I've wondered - if you work with an established breed - do you ever feel this way - look at your current rabbits taht you breed and see improvements from what you started with?

I've been breeding less than a year now adn trying to develop my own line so I don't have to bring in so much from other lines (although I still do as I love other rabbits).

Anyway - I'm just curious if this happens mainly with newer breeds or if folks who work with established breeds feel this way too....that you learn who to mate with who to get the best body type or the best ears or whatever.....

Peg

P.S. A more experienced breeder told me she could see the changes too - but reminded me that there will be times when I'll feel like I took 2 steps forward....and then a step or two (or three) back! :?

Latest posts

Back