Feel really bad :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
My friend text me earlier today asking me if I wanted his two budgies that they didn't want them any more. I said no, as I am not a bird person really and don't know anything about budgies. I didn't hear anything else until he text me about an hour ago and said his Dad took them out and shot them so their gone now :(
I feel really bad for the poor things. If I have known that he would have done that, I would have taken them and did some really quick research and looked after them until I could find a good home for them. :cry:

I am so sad right now!! What a terrible person! Not you, the guy who shot them and the person who allowed it. That is terrible! Don't blame yourself, you didn't know. You friend should have called you back and said his dad was going to shoot them.

Very easy to care for. They are parakeets.

He should have just let them go. I live in Michigan and there is a parakeet that lives outside and hangs out with the sparrows. He has survived several Michigan winters, those birds would have at least had a chance outside. Very sad.

Latest posts

Back