Feb 22 2007-5:00--Pirate

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words cannot say how sorry I am, this is the most horrible feeling in the world:tears2:

Binky free at the bridge Pirate:rabbithop:rainbow:

I usually don't visit this part of the forum.....it's just to hard to know that another bunnie has crossed the Bridge.

I'm so sorry that you have lost your loved one.:(

The Bridge is much too busy these days.:(:(

Just a word of advice....

IMO... the buns that are left behind are the most important. They don't need anything but you right now.
Concentrate on their wellbeing for a while before you decide to make any changes in their lives.
Bunnies are different in the way they grieve....they are more acceptingof a friend passing...but less tolerant of new changes. I'm convincedthat they know things that we don't.

My first reaction might be to go right out and get another bun.....butthinking twice I might hesitate risking the stress a new addition mightbring by doing so.
Gosh...we can't even move their toys without them throwing a fit sometimes.:shock:

Be well...

...hug your bunnies.

~Jim

...binky free Pirate...:pray::rainbow::jumpingbunny:

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
umm what is Binky free?

I guess it's a term we've kind of adopted.

...means that all will be good now...healthy....happy...lots of bunnie friends and passed loved ones...run...jump...play...

...they forget us for a bit...but when they see us again the memories come flooding back.

Very beautifully put, Jim. :)

JimD wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
umm what is Binky free?

I guess it's a term we've kind of adopted.

...means that all will be good now...healthy....happy...lots of bunie friends and passed loved ones...run...jump...play...

...they forget us for a bit...but when they see us again the memories come flooding back.

Im doing that right befor i go to bed..i pickthem all up and cry..its what i did last night...and my mia licked meon the cheek...she has never licked enything or enybody...

Latest posts

Back