Featured Friday (Your Rabbits!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vosify

Reaction score
Nevada Nickles Tumblr wants you!​

Every friday I would love to post a picture and story of our local Bunnies here on RO!​

In order to make this work Im asking for your bunny stories and pictures to go with them.​

!PLEASE!
Do not post your entry here on this post.
Private Message me your submissions.
Questions Can be asked on this thread and any other comments.
-----​

What you need to include in the message.

-Only a story about one rabbit at a time (not several) Unless they are bonded, then you may do a joint story.
-A nice picture of the rabbit (Can be funny or anything that brings out the bunny's personality)
-Name, Breed, Age.
-His/Her story. (what makes them unique and anything interesting about them)
-The above can be rather lenghty if you like, but I may revise and shorten it.​

-----
ALSO
Keep in mind I may edit your photo!
(not terribly, it will be (c) you still)
Credit will be given accordingly.​

This is for fun guys! So have fun with it, I want everyone to hear about our Funny Bunny's!​

---
Last Featured Friday!
Easy to make home made Bunny Cookies.
Special thanks to 1357BunnyLover!
:clapping:​

spleasehaha.jpg

Last edited:
If they are a bonded pair do you want their joint story or try to make it just about each individual? I love this idea and will be sending you my kids soon! (pictures of course, Katie would kill me if I ever sent the kids to anyone but her)

If they are a bonded pair do you want their joint story or try to make it just about each individual? I love this idea and will be sending you my kids soon! (pictures of course, Katie would kill me if I ever sent the kids to anyone but her)

Great question! If they are bonded, by all means you may do a joint story!
Thank you for asking :3

Latest posts

Back