Favorite tattoo pens?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LavenderLopLover

Reaction score
I'm currently looking for my first tattooer i really want to get a good tattooer for rabbits what are your favorites and why? Hopefully this is the right section :D

I have the Rabbitatt. It's a very similar design to the EZ Tatt and KB Tatt (well, most of them are very similar designs, they're pretty much all made out of re purposed electric toothbrushes). My main concern with it is that it can be difficult to clean and needs be cleaned after each use or else the ink can build up and restrict the movement of the needle. It works, though. I've borrowed a lot of other people's tattoo pens, and of those my favorite has been the Inkinator (which I would buy if I weren't cheap). I wouldn't use a clamp or manual (not electric) pen tattoo. The clamp just freaks me out a bit to use, and I find it a bit less legible (yes, there are some bad pen tattoos out there, but most of the clamp tattoos I see are faded to some extent, even when the person using it has experience). I only know one person who actually used a manual (not electric) tattoo pen for anything more than touch-ups and I applaud their patience, but would not recommend it to anybody else.

Latest posts

Back