Favorite Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#SirThumpsAlot

Reaction score
Hi Everyone we like it when our little guy is excited for his food and eats with appreciation.
I find there are only a couple foods that he gets excited for, realizing he can't just have treats all the time.

What do you find to be your bunny's favorite food?
So far ours loves Bell Peppers, all colors and both big and small!

Let me know what yours likes and we'll give it a try!

Cilantro and grapes. Theo would walk a mile on his hind legs for them (jk, but he loves them)!

I’ve stopped giving my girls fruit after some tummy problems 😕 but they love compressed hay cubes just as much as banana. They literally climb all over me to get to them as I’m opening the bag 🥰

Lucy likes more variety than she used to. Her current favorite foods are cranberries. It is nice because cranberries last a long time in the refrigerator....a good training treat as they are small.

Lucy enjoys dill quite a bit. Cilantro is a regular favorite as well as romaine. She had bell peppers and enjoyed them. It was a food she used to not like.

Hi Everyone we like it when our little guy is excited for his food and eats with appreciation.
I find there are only a couple foods that he gets excited for, realizing he can't just have treats all the time.

What do you find to be your bunny's favorite food?
So far ours loves Bell Peppers, all colors and both big and small!

Let me know what yours likes and we'll give it a try!

My bunnies' favorite foods are Ti leaves which grows abundantly in Hawaii and a treat of oats.

Latest posts

Back