Favorite bunny item??!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dandy&Tuli4693

Reaction score
I'm redoing my bunny redoing my bunny room and I want to make everything cute and aesthetic and I was wondering if their are any bed, hide houses, bowls, litter boxes or toys that are especially cute?
Before it was my bunny Tuli's room but I just adopted a 3 month old baby lionhead named Dandy, he got neutered last week and before that they were fully bonded and cuddling with no agression, anyway when I put them into the room I want everything to be new and unscented so that the bunnys dont get into territory fights

Hop n flop bed, ikea bed, and my bun's fav hideouts are the target cat cardboard houses :) I think etsy may have some cute wooden castles if you're interested in those

Check out manor pet housing, i have a few items from there and the castle is amazing heavy sturdy quality. Im sure Nugget is part beaver by the way he chews stuff and even he hasnt destroyed the castle in the 3 years i have had it. All their stuff is AMAZING!!!!

Manor pet housing is real good, 100% recommend it. They even do a giant train, a desk with bunny hiding built in and massive throne style beds. They very well priced too.

Latest posts

Back