Favorite bunny body part

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh, you know what else I love? Nala's ears! they're kinda like elongated upright dog ears; very cute, and sometimes she cocks one of them to the side, hehe. she gave me that look earlier tonight and it was just SO adorable. wish I had a pic of her doing it, it's a very inquisitive sort of look.

DSCF05062.jpg

I love my rabbit Pocket's nose, because it has a little white triangle on it that wiggles when she moves her nose, and its so so cute! If you look closely in my avatar at the agouti rabbit, you might see the little white spot on her nose! I love ears, too! And cheeks! When my bun buns eat, their little cheeks puff out!

How do you choose?! Well, if you start at the front part of the bun, I definitely say mouth and nose! But from behind, there is nothing sweeter than a bunny butt! I love it when I see Pip on his fluffy blanket scooting it towards him. :D

I like to run my fingers from up by his eyes down the indent of the bridge of his nose.:D

I'm also a big fan of bunny tails! It's... just... sooo... cute!

But I have a hard time not including bunny noses, and bunny moufs, and bunny ears, and bunny eyes, and, and, and...

O_O

Mumbles has a little white on the tip of one of his front paws. I think it's just the cutest thing ever. It sticks out like crazy like he dipped his paw in some white paint. lol. I also love his mohawk that he sometimes gives himself when he's grooming.

I love Stitch's moo-stache. lol. He has the black and white coat and my friend said he looked like a moo cow, so I started calling his stache a moostache. lol.(old pic right after he was neutered.)

I also love Stitch's bunny butt.

I always try and make the photos smaller, but it never works. :/

546724_4165687457213_1569008464_n.jpg

butt_zps63a7f6d9.jpg

Last edited:
Tails and mouths for me. I love the tiny teeth and lips and how could you not enjoy a tiny fluff butt?

I am a breeder of "English Lops" so naturally its the ears! Don't know how to upload picture right here, but look at profile pic. How could ya not LOVE the EARS!!!

Latest posts

Back