Favorite bunny body part

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
Ok lets see what is you buns favorite body part. Is it the wiggly nose, long ears, puffy tail... Lets see the part that always makes you squile with cuteness.

For me its Twigs little front feet. I just love that they are so little and cute and little. Don't get me wrong I love his ears and big back feet and nose and the whole bun. But man those lil front feet.

So here's the best pic I could find of them. ry%3D400[1].jpg

EARS! I love bunny ears! They're my favorite part of a rabbit! I love the big uppy ears, like Monty's ears or Phoenix's ears; those two buns have my favorite ears on a rabbit! I love Foo's ears, but I really love ears that stand up and are HUGE!

Beauty has the cutest nose/upper lips. I can not get enough of them. Shiny Thing has a very pretty face and I LOVE her coat. Rex fur is the BEST.

Ears and eyes, definitely. They have such beautiful eyes (I especially love Kia's, she has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen) and their ears are just too adorable! Whether they stand up or lop, too cute! But the lops are ESPECIALLY cute with how they flop around when the bunny hops!

I love her cheeks and chin in motion while she's eating. I made this gif:

v2v52t.jpg

I'm on the nose, cheek, mouth team :)

The wiggly nose, the grump faces that their mouths make, the cheeks full of nana....

That makes me SQUEEEEE!!!!

EARS! I love bunny ears! They're my favorite part of a rabbit! I love the big uppy ears, like Monty's ears or Phoenix's ears; those two buns have my favorite ears on a rabbit! I love Foo's ears, but I really love ears that stand up and are HUGE!

Awh, stop it, you're making Phoenix binky ;)

I looooveee bunny noses and mouths only because each one looks different. For example, Phoenix's nose and mouth reminded me of that of a donkeys'.
Hippogryff's reminds me of just that, a hippo!!

I used to call my bun Peter "Donkey Bunny" for that reason :(

Oh wow...where to go with this. Maybe his rump. I mean when he stretches out hes a lean rabbit, perhaps too much so, but often he scrunches up and I see that beautiful rump of his and he looks like a wide load.

I LOVE their little faces, especially their moufs... SO cute. I remember when Gazzles was a baby, she used to get a green "veggie mouf", hehe.

DSCF00682.jpg

I love their thumpers but I´m a sucker for their little mouths especially when they´re chomping on their banana. They all sit on their hind quarters so you can see their little pink mouth gobbling it down...I could watch them for ages.

I love this one of Bandy, looks a bit windblown and I love his little nose and mouth...ahhhhhh

Whatsupdoc_zpsa49b9b6f.jpg

Depends on the rabbit! For Shya it's her front feet. They are very dainty and she's always throwing punches. For Kai it's his tail (suprise NOT his ears!) It is sooo huge you could paddle a boat with it. Franklin it's his nose. He has such a pronounced nasal structure. I guess I get the pleasure of liking them all

Latest posts

Back