Favorite animal books/series!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
On this thread you post your favorite animal or dinosaur related books/series. I’ll start

Wings of Fire

Survivors

Seekers

Bears of the Ice

Supersaurs

Bravelands

Black Beauty

White Fang

P.S books can be said twice because this is mostly to see what books people like to read.

fiction books
A Dog's Purpose
A Dog's Journey
A Dog's Promise
A Dog's Way Home
Watership Down
Bears of the Ice

non fiction
How Pets Make Us Human
Dogs and Underdogs

I was actually in the process of filming a youtube video on this lol!

fiction books
A Dog's Purpose
A Dog's Journey
A Dog's Promise
A Dog's Way Home
Watership Down
Bears of the Ice

non fiction
How Pets Make Us Human
Dogs and Underdogs

I was actually in the process of filming a youtube video on this lol!
I’ve watched the movies for A Dog’s Purpose andA Dogs way home. I’ll have to try to find the others to try them out, except for Bears of the Ice of course.

I love warriors cats and watership down

But I was wondering if you know any animal fiction books that are without magic (no spells no weird profecys that come true, no floating objects things like that 😅

But I was wondering if you know any animal fiction books that are without magic (no spells no weird profecys that come true, no floating objects things like that 😅

most of the ones I recommended are like that! they're realistic fiction :D
I recommend W. Bruce Cameron for fiction books about doggos!

I love warriors cats and watership down

All of mine are magic free because I don’t like that kind stuff at all. Well, maybe except Bears of the Ice, but that one isn’t bad. Also Wings of Fire has a bit, but also isn’t terrible.

Well I have a few that I’ve read and liked;
Seekers
Warriors
Hoofbeats
Dog Dairies (my favorites were Togo, Barry)
Wish by Barbara O’Connor
The Animal Ark
White Fang
Almost home by Joan Bauer
I liked the W Bruce Cameron books
I couldn’t get into Survivors or Bravelands
When I was younger I like Ranger in Time (I still love reading them, they give me déjà v and I liked the historical part of them)
I’ve read lots more but this is all I can read right now, and I’ve also read a lot of non fiction books on dogs (dog hero’s, dog breeds, etc.)

Latest posts

Back