Favorite Activity To Do With Your Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OreoTheMiniLop

Reaction score
So I was curious what the bunny community does with their buns. My bun Oreo get cuddled and pet but that pretty much all we do together. We also do tricks and go outside together. So my point is what do you guys do with your buns. I really want to do more with her.

My bunny is very, well, he likes to have fun. So, sometimes he'll run after me and I let him catch me. I never chase him, because it can scare rabbits, but the point is, you could look up some games to play with Oreo. Bunnies love to run around, and interacting with them leads to a strong bond. I think what you are doing now is great too!

I did train him to know his name, not come when called, I'm still working on the come when called thing after litter training

Watch movies and eating snacks/ sallad depends on what I’m snacking on. They often find a spot if they want cuddles or they just play around on the couch and boinks me. After playing they will settle down again and wants cuddles.

I do a bit of tricks like come when being called, truly save me many times when one of my bunnies escapes. I taught one of my bunnies to give a kiss when you say kiss but when he don’t want to he will press his head in to your hand, that’s only becaude my mom always pick him up and ask for kisses so he always give them. They can also spin, up and down, stop and where I point that’s where I want them to position them/ where they should go. The typical no and listen to their names to at least get their attention.

I have a goal to teach one of my bunnies to give paw and maybe some other tricks when I don’t have anything else to do this summer. It make them work with the head trying to figure out what to do to get a yummy treats instead of just giving treats.

I will also take my bunnies outdoors either running loose or being in the run, depends on which bunny I take out. Sometimes it’s with harness but that also depends on where I’m going and which bunny. In the run my bunnies can dig and eat grass while I’ll just read a book and chill.

My bunnies:

Attachments

• 058A6786-7BCC-4F0E-AFA1-37B7EF91804A.jpeg
    058A6786-7BCC-4F0E-AFA1-37B7EF91804A.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 3
  • F535899B-E32A-49F6-B40A-3312B2A042E0.jpeg
    F535899B-E32A-49F6-B40A-3312B2A042E0.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 3
Ooh okay. I really want to create a strong bond with Oreo.

You get a strong just spending time with your bunnies and interact with them. Just watching a movie and my bunnies jumping around it’s bonding time. Both my bunnies will come and give a boink or give a small kiss and then jump away ☺️

My bunny is very, well, he likes to have fun. So, sometimes he'll run after me and I let him catch me. I never chase him, because it can scare rabbits, but the point is, you could look up some games to play with Oreo. Bunnies love to run around, and interacting with them leads to a strong bond. I think what you are doing now is great too!

That was actually what i was curious, because rabbits do chase one another. And my bunny sometimes goes crazy chasing me and i wonder if she runs away from me because she is scared or she just playing. I do not chase her but when she catches up to me i just give her tickle on the side 😁

That was actually what i was curious, because rabbits do chase one another. And my bunny sometimes goes crazy chasing me and i wonder if she runs away from me because she is scared or she just playing. I do not chase her but when she catches up to me i just give her tickle on the side 😁

That's great! :)

Artie likes to play "try to catch me" where he runs around my legs, zigzagging quickly around, then suddenly stops beside me. If I try to pet him, he's off again. Finally he gets tired and I sit and pet him.
We'll also just lie on the floor for him to come and explore, pushing us with his little nose and putting his front feet on us.

I really enjoy to open the gate and shepherd them out on the meadow, the big group is 18 Rabbits now, two litters of 7 and 10 weeks plus two adult does, that is fun.

The hard part is keeping them away from the raspberries, pumpkin and cucumbers.

Latest posts

Back