Father is doing his taxes :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
He gets so freaking grumpy. He does pick me up and gives me a snuggle. But he is stressed out!!!! I think I should go and shred all those silly papers. I bet he would say that is adorable!!!!

Moo Moo thinks that would be a bad idea. Whenever I chew on papers, my hooman gets vewy mad and puts me back in my cage.

Daddy is almost finished and we played kill the doo rag!!!!! Daddy doo doo is SOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!:headflick:

My mom says those taxes are nasty things & should stay away from them! She says some humans make other humans do them taxes. Mom says taxes are something to give humans headaches. Some humans get money if their taxes is good so they can buy aspirin for their tax headache & bunny yummies! Hope your daddy gets some money for his taxes & can buy you some bunny toys & yummies!

Mummers has been yelling at Daddy to get it done so he can take his stuff to the magician lady who is also known as an accountant. Mummers wants to pool fixed so the weird humans can come over and then Daddy hides in the basement with me.

I want a bigger house from this tax thing.

Latest posts

Back