Farewell Lady

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devi

Reaction score
Lady passed today. She stopped grooming and eating. And the vet found her to be in liver and kidney failure in spite of our efforts to help her. So we made the difficult choice to have her put to sleep so she wouldn't be in pain anymore.

Her firey queen attitude will be missed. Even the bites and kicks she gave us. Lady.jpg

Sorry for your loss, I found my rabbit this morning she died in the night she had her teeth operation on yesthday and she was not eating

Thankyou for your kind words, she had trouble eating and drinking a couple of days ago and I was then given her critical care stuff and she was on metcam and then the vet had look in her mouth this Tuesday and said she needed to have a operation to file them down she came out of the anesthesia and came home but did not eat yesterday and try feeding her but did not want it then died in the early hours of this morning

Big hugs 🤗
My male died after surgery too... A couple weeks after. It's devastating. It's been 3 1/2 months and I still cry often. I guess we have to take solace in knowing we did everything we could. Still hurts though.

It does hurt, she had a water bowl so we can get her drink, she drunk a bit, but not eating and I did check her every 2 hours through the night and when I found her, I think her heart gave up I miss her a lot, I still go to the cage everyday, sorry for your loss

Latest posts

Back