Farewell BunBun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devi

Reaction score
Last year on Oct 11 We lost Lady. And now today, a little over a year later, BunBun has followed her across the bridge. He was diagnosed with arthritis a little over a month ago and from there he rapidly declined. At the time the vet said from his bloodwork it could have been arthritis or cancer. But I doubt arthritis would have made him decline in health in a matter of weeks. But today the decision was made to let him go the life was gone from him and even the vet said he had a toxic smell to him now that wasn't the usual pet odor. So farewell BunBun binky free and happy now your pain is over.

So very sorry for your loss.
I know it can be hard when they go, because they always take a piece of us with them when they cross over.
Healing vibes to your mourning hearts.

My heart breaks 💔for both of you Devi and cwebster. No words can really express what you are going through right now. But I get what it´s all about deep inside and just want to sit silently with you a little while and put my arm around you❤❤❤

Lots of prayers all across the Atlantic Ocean to you in the US from me in Scandinavia.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Bunnies are a great piece of our lives while we have them. Find some relief that you’re little guy isn’t in pain anymore.

Latest posts

Back