Fall Scenery

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
My sister and I went on a photo taking expedition. Here is what I came back with.

LittleStoney2006003.jpg

LittleStoney2006001.jpg

LittleStoney2006011.jpg

LittleStoney2006013.jpg

LittleStoney2006014.jpg

Those pictures are just lovely andtheylook so inviting,i just love Autumn,i love it when the leaves turn agolden brown and they are scattered everywhere,i love Autumn!!!

Those pictures reminds me of a place here in Adelaide it's calledMorialta falls,they have paths so you can go hiking through theforest,and further in there are waterfalls,there are also differentlevels so you can climb higher,and the waterfalls up top are justspectacular,it's just so relaxing and peaceful:)

cheryl

ohh wow,i love those waterfalls!!!

Theres just something about watching a waterfall,i love nature in that way:)

Your sister and you must have had a lovely day out,those pictures are proof of that:)

cheryl

Haley wrote:
Gorgeous pictures!

I love fall. Its my favorite time of year. Too bad its snowing here!!
Snowing already?!!! sometimes i wish it would snow here,butthen if it did snow i can hear myself saying "gee i wish it didn't snowhere lol,so i suppose i just cannot win:)

cheryl

yeah, we have about an inch on the ground! Iguess its the earliest its ever snowed in our area. Its pretty, but itcan go away and come back in December!

Haley wrote:
yeah, we have about an inch on the ground! I guess its theearliest its ever snowed in our area. Its pretty, but it can go awayand come back in December!
wow an inch of snow! strange weather,i know,snow is just the prettiest thing

especially when it is covering everything,it looks as pretty as a picture:)

cheryl

Binkies..i think you and your sis should go outpicture taking again,i just love looking at Autumn pictures,everythingjust seems to look so pretty :)

cheryl

Your sis has taken some very nice pictures,there is a picture that says my future..is that your sister? she is so pretty:)

So is your dad into photography as well,or is he just going along for some fun?

cheryl

Yes, that is her. My dad is a big photo geek.That is how we got our love for it. At one poing he tookprofessional wedding pics. Got out of it though.

Ohh so it started of with your dad,he got youtwo into a good thing,i have always loved photography,i took upphotography in year 8 of high school,but i never kept up with it,iregret it now,but i absolutely love looking at everyone elses picturesthough

Those waterfalls are really just ever so amazing,i just love mother nature to bits:)

cheryl

THEY ARE AWESOME PICTURES!! That is SO cool! Wehave NO color around here! Everything colored is fake, lol... THe grassis either green or dead. Same as the trees! And we have no water!! :(

Latest posts

Back