Faith has a bunny on her nose, lol!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ape337

April
Reaction score
When Faith starts to shed she gets racing stripes, but I've never seen this pattern! 😊
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1389747820.948741.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1389747838.964446.jpg

OMG that is so funny!:brownbunny You should check her over to see if she has any other pictures on her like Elvis's face or something.

Lol! Elvis! Her molting is the strangest I've ever seen. My other two bunnies are normal shedders but she is too fun to watch! I'll try to get other pics as she progresses.

It looks like the outline of Mickey Mouse's Head! When Chico was shedding his fur turned black on his nose and he is brown. I should post that photo. It was interesting...

Vanessa

Faith is super cute! And, now we can officially say that she's as cute as two buns in one!

I love watching the molting patterns in bunnies. They're always so interesting and different. It's adorable, though, how, in Faith, you can actually see more than just a pattern in her fur. I agree that it also somewhat looks like Mickey Mouse. But, famous mouse or bunny, it is cute all the same.

I think we should start a thread on molting bunnies. They're kind of like clouds, you can pick out shapes and characters in them. Actually, I think I'd rather look at bunnies than clouds any day!

M I C, K E Y. Lol! There should definitely be a molting thread. I'd love to see how everyone else's buns molt! Thanks for the Faith love ☺️

Latest posts

Back