facebook?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BethM wrote:
I love being facebook friends with RO peeps! I've gotten to know people better there.
Its also fun playing Farmville on facebook with Beth (and her mom)...she's a great neighbor (for anyone who plays farmville...take note!).

I'm already friends with several people who have posted here, but if anyone else wants to add me, I'm here. Please let me know you're from RO.

Thanks for the shout-out, Peg! You're a pretty awesome neighbor, yourself!

Jessyka wrote:
Everyone add me! Slight warning, I am extremely vulgar and not suitable for children or the easily offended. :biggrin2:

you? vulgar?. . . never!;)

but you do always post great links and such! lol

I've got one, i'm not on there a lot, usually i'm here instead and i do tend to work a LOT of hours so getting to both is hard, i try to get at least here daily and read through postings, even if i don't reply.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/heather.vandiver1?ref=profile that's mine if you can see it. ANyone's welcome to add me, i'll add you in return jut le tme know who you are (on RO that is) so i can try to associate names together

Hey, RO is looking for somebody to use the RO account (although we have to figure out how to access it) and post updates on behalf of the forum.

Any volunteers?

sas :bunnydance:

I've added alot of RO peeps! I guess I should've put my link on here, too. I suffer from CRS syndrome. Pleasejust let me know you're from RO, too. :) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=530051532

Woot. I love Facebook. I've added everyone who posted a link or name or e-mail. If I missed you or if anyone else comes along feel free to ad me. Just make sure to put a little note stating that you're from RO. Unless you have a bunny pic as your profile pic then it's pretty obvious.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=530051532#!/cheryl.farrington?ref=profile

In case the link doesn't work my name is Cheryl Farrington.

And BTW, about 98% of us have our profile pic as our bunny. Is this just a funny coincidence?

My profile pics is of Buddy right now. I rotate between my youngest child, our doggie, Buddy, and one of my favorite guinea pigs who passed away a few years back. I HATE having my picture taken! :) I think the other profile pics I have are WAY cuter!

My profile pictures are usually my kids, dogs or buns. ATM I will admit I have one of me up that I actually like... but you can't really see me and it's because of the kid and dogs I like it. LOL

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Pipp wrote:
Hey, RO is looking for somebody to use the RO account (although we have to figure out how to access it) and post updates on behalf of the forum.

Any volunteers?

sas :bunnydance:
I could probably do that.
As would I. I have a blackberry also, so I can recieve updates and contuinally update the site.

Facebook addict here as well:
Look for either Samantha Horton-Ostrander OR [email protected]

One of those should work, just let me know you are from RO or I might ignore you lol

Latest posts

Back