facebook?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
so I am addicted to face book. who else?

anyone I am not friends with?

my email is [email protected] feel free to add me! just make sure to put a note on the request saying who you are from RO!

:wave2 I am hopelessly addicted!

For anyone I'm not already friends with on FB, feel free toAdd Me too!

I'm on FB as well, totally addicted! LOL I'm Amanda Orbitani (Cabrissi) on there. I'm usually hopeless at finding anyone but feel free to add me. :) Just note that you're from RO so I know it's not a random friending. :)

I'm a Facebook addict also!

search for: Pamela Nock - short blonde hair

Would love friends from RO - be sure to add a personal note that you are an RO member.

Call me old skool~ but i never had a facebook account XD People call me back dated for not having one.

BUT i do see how it effects people! The facebook syndrome is horrible. I have friends who actually go bonkers if they dont their facebook in a day~ LOL

I do have an account and I am on there daily but I have to know the person before I accept them, in some form! I don't really have any strangers on there, I find that a bit intrusive.

i find it tuff to remember peoples screen names here when i see them on FB,lol!!!!!! you are one of the few that i remember your screen name and real name,lol!!!!!! It helps alot if there facebook pic and thier avatar is the same,lol

OMG! I'm so glad I found this thread. I love FB! I'm addicted to Cafe World, PetVille, and Happy Pets right now. I have a ton of guinea pig friends on there and I probably only know half of them. LOL Now, I'll have to have a new category of friends titled: Rabbit Friends! Watch out, I'll be looking you all up. :)

Ok, you all are in trouble now! ;) I just added everyone that I could to my FB. I sent a note w/ it of who I am. I'm excited to get to know you all alot better

Latest posts

Back