Fabric conditioners for bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonpie

Reaction score
Hi! Im curious if buns are sensitive of BABY HYPOALLERGENIC FABRICONDITONER because I use it on my bedsheet but my bun loves to play in my bed and he can smell it probably. Please please help me, I dont want any complications on my bun even if it means changing everything I use.

like a fabric softener? I've never heard of anyone's bunnies have problems with that kind of thing. If its just smell you're concerned about, bunnies are pretty decisive when they don't like something. Your bun wouldn't play on the bed if the smell was bothering him. As far as health issues - I'd guess if its okay for human skin to be up against and for humans to inhale all night long than its probably pretty safe for a rampaging rabbit to enjoy for a bit of time each day. Like I said, I've never heard of anyone's buns having problems with something like that before. Maybe someone else will pop in with an answer if they have a different experience but I think you're probably pretty safe letting him go ham on your bed to his heart's content without worry.

I don't add fabric softener to my bun's towels because they eat the cotton sometimes. I use dryer balls instead to avoid any complications--but I'm hyper about bun health. Unless your rabbit lives on your bed 24/7, it won't be a problem. 👍

Latest posts

Back