Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Guys haru’s eye got clear mucus in it, like in the middle of the eye. She had it one month ago but on the other eye and I posted a picture of it before. Now it’s much less and it doesn’t appear in pictures and I can’t really see it unless I look closely. Is that normal?her eye looks matt. last time i thought it was raspitory infection but she doean't have nose discharge and she stopped sneazing. also she had dried discharge on the corner of her eyes like the ones that cats get is that also normal?

It’s normal to get crust in the corner of the eye, but it will depend on how much crust.

If it’s dusty in the area they live they can get white mucus in the eye sometimes. I know if I don’t dust of the hay, my boys can get white mucus in the eye.

If the eye is not shiny and look matted, it would be a concern.

It’s normal to get crust in the corner of the eye, but it will depend on how much crust.

If it’s dusty in the area they live they can get white mucus in the eye sometimes. I know if I don’t dust of the hay, my boys can get white mucus in the eye.

If the eye is not shiny and look matted, it would be a concern.
Her eyes were always metted and I took her to three different vets in the past month for other reason, but all of them checked her eyes and ears and no one said anything. What could be the reason of it?

She probably just has a bit of fur or fluff on her eye. Plain sterile saline eye drops can be used to rinse it out if needed.

Latest posts

Back