Excess Cecotropes?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penelly

Reaction score
It seems like my female bunny (exact age unknown, about 4) either is not always eating her cecotropes, or is producing to many. Her diet includes unlimited hay and water, a small amount of timothy pellets, and daily veggies. She is bonded and her partner has never experienced this. Any suggestions?

What type of hay and what veggies? (I believe you stated elsewhere that you use Small Pet Select pellets.) What do you call a "small amount" of pellets?

What type of hay and what veggies? (I believe you stated elsewhere that you use Small Pet Select pellets.) What do you call a "small amount" of pellets?
orchard grass hay, she is about 4 pounds so i give her a little less than a quarter cup, because my vet told me a quarter cup per five pounds. the veggies are mostly romaine, and small amounts of other veggies like kale, parsley, cilantro, dandelion greens, etc. all the veggies i give them are rabbits safe, i always check before giving it to them

Latest posts

Back