ever been to animal land?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy5

Reaction score
it is a store where you can go & stuff your own cute animal? sort of like build a bear
well we went the other day & the kids each got to pick a cute animal & befor we threw out the boxes I had an Idear.....

Captured2008-7-1700000.jpg

Captured2008-7-1700001.jpg

Ha ha..that's so adorable....look at that cute little face poking outta the box..how sweet...and look at those cute ears!..i love it!

Captured2008-7-1700001.jpg

Luckily I have experience with these things (have you ever seen what can come out of a cheerio box?!)

Send it to me.

That is so cute!! I need to think of some different words than cute and adorable. I'm wearing them out on this forum!! :D

How muuuuch?

gwhoosh wrote:
That is so cute!! I need to think of some different words than cute and adorable. I'm wearing them out on this forum!! :D

How about...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/thesaurus?book=Thesaurus&va=beautiful

Synonyms attractive, beauteous, bonny [chiefly British], comely, cute, fair, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, lovely, pretty, ravishing, sightly, stunning, taking
Related Words alluring, appealing, charming, delightful, eye-catching, glamorous (also glamourous), prepossessing; elegant, exquisite, glorious, resplendent, splendid, statuesque, sublime, superb; flawless, perfect, radiant; dainty, delicate; personable, presentable

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/thesaurus?book=Thesaurus&va=lovable

Synonyms adorable, darling, dear, disarming, endearing, precious, sweet, winning
Related Words embraceable, kissable; beloved, cherished, treasured; attractive, beautiful, desirable, lovely; captivating, charming, fascinating; admirable, likable (or likeable), reputable, respectable; affable, agreeable, cheerful, cordial, friendly, genial, gracious, kind, pleasant; delightful, pleasing

gwhoosh wrote:
I know what you mean! But....

How CUTE!! That made me laugh out loud! My boyf liked it as well! :D Cocoa has the best ears, and nose, and mouth!

:inlove:

Latest posts

Back