Etherbun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Seeing as I just posted the RO address on the Etherbun Yahoo Group, thought I'd balance things out by making mention of them on RO.

The group is owned by Dana Krempel, who is asource of much of the information in the RO Library (and indeed in bunny references world wide), anda number of other knowledgeable peopleparticipate on a regularbasis.

The list is all business -- no chat -- and you do need to becleared to post there, but especially in complex cases, they are an invaluable resource.

We very much support this group! :blueribbon:

sas :bunnynurse:

I'm a member there and have been watching the posts carefully since the start of August or so.

They seem to be very informative, cut and dry - direct which is great. I haven't has anything to contribute to them quite yet but am learning quite a bit just by reading what others provide.

Material shared through them is very good and it keeps me busy quite a bit, researching ideas, topics and shared knowledge that passes through the list.

Pipp wrote:
Seeing as I just posted the RO address on the Etherbun Yahoo Group,
I was just wondering, if lurkers are able to view the messages in the forum and if they are allowed to access the sites on RO.

Yesterday, I was on a different computer and I had to log in or register to read the forum. So some of thefriends and doctorsthatI mentioned about this forum can not check up on Pebbles or Bebe, unless they become a member.

Definately a great group and very helpful for anyone dealing with rabbit medical problems. There are a few vets that post and sometimes you find out about newer or more controversial treatments that have worked for people. Just make sure to follow the rules when you post. Since it's business only, it doesn't feel like home the way RO does.

Although do take some posts with a grain of salt. Sometimes a few members will go overboard with paranoia. A good example is when people became so afraid of the dangers of seeds that they were asking if they needed to cut the seed heads off of their rabbits' hay.;)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I was just wondering, if lurkers are able to view the messages in the forum and if they are allowed to access the sites on RO.

You can only read the threads if you are signed in. People not signed in can see the homepage (so see the thread title of the most recently posted on thread in any given forum). They also get a couple more forums at the top, and they can't see the bottom forum that we can see in the Library section.

This only happened within the last week or so, up until then, it was all viewable and accessible (apart from the previously mentioned forum) to those not signed in.

:threadhijacked:

I'll address this in Chat About The Forum...

PS: With Etherbun, you also have to be a member, and I believe you have to be approved by a Moderator there andthat the first few posts are held back for approval.

sas :)

Latest posts

Back