Escape Artist

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy2280

Reaction score
I went in to the bunnies room today to feed and water them and had a shock!! I walked in and Ozzy was not in his cage! I made him a huge C&C cage 4x2. I put the clips on the doors and didnt realize that if he pushed on them there was a openspace at the top. Well he LOVES to jump and lately he has been jumping and holding on the walls of the cage like he is a rock climber. Lol. Long story short I walked in and he was chilling on the floor in the middle of the room. He had at some point jumped on my computer chair then onto the desk because papers were all over the floor. What a little brat! I secured every inch of the door and there is NO WAY he is busting out now!!

It was crazy when I go in there I usually sneak in so I see what they are doing and I didn't see him in there. My first thought was that he had passed away and hubby got him out of the cage before I would see him. He was just chilling like "hi mom" lol. Almost gave me a heart attack. I'm sure he had loads of fun teasing his "brothers" by saying "I'm free and you're not!" Lol

LOL Nova is an escape artist too! I had her in a wire dog kennel with a puppy play pen. I was sitting on the computer and turned to kick what ever cat was scratching the chair off and it was Nova lol! She discovered that she could jump onto the milk crate in there to the chair lol. So took the milk crate out, then she did it again on a box, took the box out. Then she found she could push the corner up on the crate too get out... Now she is in her C&C cage, until she finds a way out!

LOL My Houdini lives up to his name. It took me 7 months to build an enclosure that would hold the little stinker. He still gets out once in a while just to keep me on my toes. Luckily these days he will not wander far because his bunwife is more cautious and won't follow him out if he gets out in a crazy way. :)

Latest posts

Back