Ernestine's Not Feeling Well....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I'm so happy reading that evening post fromyou. I am so happy for you all that she is coming round. Awiggle-waggle dance and half a binky? That is great progress.

You and the Missus have nursed her back to health and done a fine job. I'm so proud of you!!

Keep getting better sweetheart!!!!

Vickie

So glad to hear of Ernestine's improvments.

You're going to spoil that little girl for sure... .. I hope ;).

Continued prayers and good thoughts sent.

:~) Jim

This morning I opened the bed room door to begreeted by a bounding bunny from twenty feet away who couldn't get tome fast enough. Upon reaching me, Ernestine circled meseveral times to reassert her ownership.

Last night she drank from the sipper tube allaying the Missus' fearsand responded with a lot of tooth "chucking" when the Missus strokedher. Up on the sofa, binks, wiggle-waggle dances and now, asI type, eating like a piggy!

The emergency is officially declared over and in no small part due to all of your concern, thoughts and prayers.

We all here, thank you all, there! And, I hope mostwholeheartedly that it comes right back at you if you ever have need inthe future.

Buck

Great news, Buck!!! :D

I'm sitting here with the biggest smile!

Give that little girl a big hug and a kiss on the nose for us!

:~) Jim & the crew

Buck Jones wrote:
And, I hope most wholeheartedly that it comes right back atyou if you ever have need in the future.

Buck

Your kindness and good heart certainly is being rewarded by Ernestine, Dear Friend.

[align=left]
snoopy.gif
Couldn'tbe happier, Buck! I knew that if anyone could make her comethrough, it would be you. It seems that your TLC and those4:00 a.m. mornings were all worth while. Bless your heart,and hers.[/align]
[align=left]Without this little episode, I wonder how long it would'vetaken to have bonded to you. God does work in mysteriousways. [/align]
[align=left] [/align]
[align=left]-Carolyn[/align]

Oh Buck How Awesome. You just made my day!!! I am sohappy. If any one could pull her throgh with sheer determination andlove it's you and the Mrs.

The way she is bonded to you is Amazing. She is one Incrediblerabbit with one Increible Daddy. It's a Miricle how quickly sherecovered. I am so very happy for you.

Huge hugs to you,the Mrs. and Ernestine. I am so happy.

Tina

Happy Dance! Happy Dance!

So glad to hear that Ernestine hasresponded to the love and is showing her appreciation toboot!

Raspberry

It's time for Ernestine to go on vacation to Tucker Town!

:)

-Carolyn

Thank goodness everything turned outsuper. With alot prayers and well wishes I am glad Ernestineis able to greet you by bounding and circling you. What greatreward is that. (Besides getting licked). :D

Rainbows! :)

Glad to hear she is feeling much better, I knewwith a little time, love and care she's be right as rain , but stilldoesn't stop the worry, give that baby a kiss from me. And giveyourself a hug as well..

And while it was not an experience you want to repete, somethingpositive came from it, one you learned the poss effects ofivermectin on some buns and you two bonded more andgot kisses...

I hope you are no longer beating yourself up, forgive yourself asernestine surely has, You learned something out of this avery hard way, no more punnishment to yourself. again hugs toyou and the whole family esp ernestine ..(((((((hugs)))

Latest posts

Back