Equine Fresh?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juicyjuicee

Reaction score
They have something called Equine Fresh at ourTSC, its located right next to the woodypet and looks exactly likewoodypet does.
Equine Fresh contains 10lbs more than woodypet. Has anyone heard of EFand/or used it? It said its made of Pine, is that what woodypet is madeof?

Its been mentioned several times, I myself have not used it.

If you put Equine Fresh in the box up top and hit search you'll find alot of info about it.

I buy Equine Fresh from our TSC, have used itfor the past six to eight months, at least. It works pretty well,though I've noticed the past couple of bags that the pellets have beenbreaking down faster than they used to. And I have one bun who willkick it out of his box after it breaks down to a certain point. So Imight try something new after I finish the current bag. Or I might not.Depends on what else my TSC carries. (I haven't found Woody pet thereyet).

I bought the Equine Fresh and am not totallyunhappy with it. This is only the first week, testingit. When I went to TSC, last week, boththe EF & WP were next to each other....same price....almost $7a bag!!! The "10 pounds free" sounded good to me!!The pellets are big....like WP used to be. However, they dobreak down quickly and doesn't seem to be as in control of odor as Iwould like. I stopped at Agway and found that theyalso have a similiar litter...their own brand. I bought 10,30 pound bags (2 week supply). They gave me a discount& each bag cost me $4.51 (normally $4.69)!!!! So far,so good with this product.

Latest posts

Back