Enough already--get the politics out of here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, there are 3 ads--one in the right upper corner and 2 below what I am now typing about whether the media is fair to Trump. Almost all the Covid updates have been full of campaign rhetoric, "President Trump is doing such a great job!" If so, why are the numbers thru the roof and still climbing? Really liked his reaction to his statements being called out and "fact checked"--reaction, just like your average bully, "they aren't being fair"--remember in January, Covid is a "HOAX!" and we don't need the pandemic response team, a part of Homeland Security anymore. My favorite is how it's always someone elses fault. My favorite part on the TV control is the mute button, and we record most of the stuff so we can fast forward thru the commercials--can defeat it there but thought I wouldn't have to see it here, times 3. Actually times 5 as there are 2 more as I scroll up to the top. Begs the question, "how much is too much?"

Like I said before, President Trump is spending a lot of money on Advertising. It is almost impossible to avoid these days and I imagine it will get even worse as the days fade into November. If you want a balm though, look up Project Lincoln and their ads. Project Lincoln is a group of ex-Republicans who hate Trump and they have been putting out devastating ad after devastating ad.

https://lincolnproject.us/video/
And that is the last I will say about politics since I have seen good forums destroyed by personal attacks and bickering because the politics got too vocal.

And that is the last I will say about politics since I have seen good forums destroyed by personal attacks and bickering because the politics got too vocal.

Agreed!!! Political views can be emotionally charged...especially in today's climate. I am using incredible restraint to not respond further because I know doing so will only add fuel to the spark.

I'd encourage us to not go down this path of talking politices. :confused:

I'm a Republican, but I don't consider very many in the Senate to be nor the one in the White house and his 2nd. They have done nothing for the good of the country (senate) for more than 8 years other than to obstruct and they are trying to dismantle the last vestiges of "real" healthcare when the country needs it the most.

Myself use AdBlock and poper blocker on my computers. I use chrome as my main web and sometimes AdBlock won’t block the things that can pop up on sites, but poper blocker do a good job when that happens. I would get in a really awkward situations with some sites ads and pop up. Sometimes the ads aren’t after what we search, instead is something the sites have fixed.

It’s one of the things myself always fix to my computers. Otherwise I would be stressing what would pop up on some sites I use.

So it can be good getting a blocker, so you won’t see anything you don’t want. There are free blockers and those that can cost a sum of money. The free do a good job and block most of the common ads.

RO for me only have ads of health stuff and audiobooks which can pop up when I forgot I have shut down my adblocker on the phone 🤣

Last edited:
Or you could just Upgrade your account. I don't see ads when I come here from my desktop. I only see the ads when I come on my ipad or iphone and that's only because I haven't logged in.

Latest posts

Back