EnglishLops

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Raph's footwear, I took a pair of children's socks (not creative enough to make a pair myself ;)), bought some of that rubbery shelf liner material, cut it to fit Raph's hind feet, and sewed them to the bottoms of the socks. I then got some velcro strips to hold the socks in place.

Okay, so it does look a bit odd (cute though), but if it helps Raph to get around the house, and if he is willing to tolerate it, then it was worth it. Right now my house is all wood floors except for the living room, and Raph hasn't been house-broken yet....so he is only allowed on the carpet if it's covered up first.

I'll post pics as soon as I get some... :)

The one disadvantage to these socks is that Raph can now maneuver the kitchen floor faster. And so every time I open the refrigerator door, he is there in a flash, trying toclimb in and reach the lettuce that I keep on the lower shelf.

Now Now, we all know how thought full and caring Ralph is . he wasn't trying to get the Lettuce fora snack , we was ONLY trying to rescue it from catching hypothermia . Poor misunderstood Raph , he tries to do his good bunny deeds lol

I love the Sock idea cant wait to see pictures .

Latest posts

Back