Emergency Stuff Every Rabbit Owner Should Have

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madisonl702

Reaction score
I have heard of always having baby gas drops and vita drops for rabbits in the time of an emergency, but what else? Has anybody else found stuff that works really well in your rabbits life??

We are still working on our emergency bunny kit but I do have a suggestion or two. Get some feeding syringes & baby food, then make it a treat for your bunny to eat the baby food from the syringe. Do this daily to get your bunny used to the feeding syringe. This will make it easier should you need to syringe feed or medicate your bunny. You will also feel more at ease hand feeding them with the syringe.

I ALWAYS have critical care, syringes, and benebac on hand. Also can't forget the syptic powder for nail trimming

I have a syringe, A&D ointment, and I always try to keep cranberry juice in the house (it's so good I always end up drinking it XD) The A&D ointment was bought for my little sister's diaper rashes but I read it can help with sore hocks and cuts on rabbits. The cranberry juice is for Clover, she has UTI pretty often and it works really well for her when it happens. I really need to make my collection bigger tbh XD I also keep essential oils for my rabbits and I. They work very well on them.

I have a syringe, A&D ointment, and I always try to keep cranberry juice in the house (it's so good I always end up drinking it XD) The A&D ointment was bought for my little sister's diaper rashes but I read it can help with sore hocks and cuts on rabbits. The cranberry juice is for Clover, she has UTI pretty often and it works really well for her when it happens. I really need to make my collection bigger tbh XD I also keep essential oils for my rabbits and I. They work very well on them.

Could you please explain more? Sounds interesting!!

@Morning_Snow, could you please tell me more about how the essential oils work and what they do? Could you please tell me what 'A&D' stands for?? Thank you for any of your time. :)

Latest posts

Back