EMERGENCY! Please Help Him!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not. He's better off at the school she has a 4th grader and 2 toddlers.

Oh my gosh the poor baby! I'm suprised and very happy he made it and is on the mend!

I read the whole thread for this and this is just so inspiring that he was able to get through all that. I am so sad that he had to go through that, but he has definately been blessed with wonderful caretakers. <3

Hi, I'm sorry everyone, I've been a little busy.

She's going to see if he can heal up really well in a few weeks. If he does then she'll do a surgery to see if they can bring down some skin so he can blink. If that goes well then he'll be all fine and dandy again.

However, if he can't get rid of this disease then she said she won't further his suffering and will put him down. He's healing really well so I'm optimistic, let's all keep our fingers crossed!

Hey everyone! First off, LC still hasn't gotten his eye surgery so he still looks rather ridiculous to say the least(like one of those bulgy eyed goldfish). On the bright note he's very comfortable with being handled again, he enjoys "performing" to the class...in other words he gets enjoyment from going around the tables and knocking people's pencils and papers off the desk...yea he's a jerk...

(But he my jerk :) )

I'm glad he's okay! You know, I can't help but feel what a great lesson it is for the kids in class to see this brave little bun overcoming everything and still being full of life despite how he looks still and all he's been through. Wish I could give him a cuddle.

I'm glad he's okay! You know, I can't help but feel what a great lesson it is for the kids in class to see this brave little bun overcoming everything and still being full of life despite how he looks still and all he's been through. Wish I could give him a cuddle.

Yeah everyone's first reaction is "OMG what happened to his face!?"

Their second reaction is to pet him because he looks(and feels) like a fluffy little cloud. I'll post a pic of him soon.

Latest posts

Back