:EMERGENCY: not done typing it thousgh so hold on for the question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kati's Holland Lops

Reaction score
I am a highschooler so i have a busy schedule and when i got up this morning i loooked in the cage of the doe that is knew was due any day now and was like :clapping: u made a nest, i turned around to look in one of my other does cage and was like :scared: :ponder: omg you had ur babies!!!! (don't be mean but i thought she wasn't due for a week or so) since i forgot she didnt have a nestbox :imstupid , so i threw one in there with some hay, she did pull some hair so i thew that in there, as far as i know the two babies are still alive (im at school right now) BTW plx dont be mean and yell at me i have had a hard week, im just happy that i decited to look in that does cage because the babies were cold when i foud then........ to be continued...... :bunnyheart

Well, at least you had time to get the nest box, some fur, and some hay in there before school. I'm sure you'll be checking on them after school and I hope they are doing well.:stork:

Weirdly one of the babies disappeared last night, and she is peeing in the nestbox, I think she may still be pregnant because it looks like she is and she acts like she is........ #confused

Have you looked everywhere for it? Any sign of blood to indicate it might've been eaten? Does don't normally eat their kits, but it's not unheard of. Has she had anymore?

ok so weirdly the other one dissapered also, but she still looks preggers and when she lays down i can see he stomach moving #confused:pullhair::bunnyangel2::bunnyangel2:

Latest posts

Back