Edmonton Alberta CANADA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh...gotcha. Just let me know when you get the hay, then, ok? I'd LOVE a portion of it! :) Maybe when we move, I'll figure out a way to just get a bale of it. Doesn't go as fast for us as it used to, but it still goes! :)

Can you PM or email me the details of the other things, so we can put them on our calendar? I'd love to do both. We try to fill up our weekends so we can get out and in the fresh air as much as possible (Danny's dad and roommate are smokers, lol).

:)

I am getting ready to head off to the Shelter. My wife is going with me, as it will be her first time there. I will be checkingand feeding the rabbits as Ido volunteer work.

Today and tomorrow is the Shelters Grand Opening. They will have tours and some special guests there.

I have rebooked Monday to pick up hay. I'll pm you later tonight. :)

ndspch.jpg

Greetings to all other Edmonton area RO members :) Im wishing I had known about the Adopt-a-thon on July 31st, would have loved to go. Oh well, theres always next time :)

Hi Violet23,

Did you get a chance to see the new shelter? There are many bunnies up for adoption. You can get two for theprice of one for the bunnies that are housed together in a cage. I was there today and see threelost bunnies that wereturned in by animal services. They will be available for adoption on the weekend.

2r7tudd.jpg

2eclphu.jpg

2lm5574.jpg

That is the biggest bunny Ive ever seen! And i did see the new facility for the EHS, and had a really, really hard time leaving without a furry friend, lol. When I have more room I will make that my first stop :)

On February 14 & 15, 2009, the EARS Club (Edmonton Area Rabbit Society) is holding a Double Open Rabbit Show on Saturday. On Sunday there is aSingle Show, Specialty Club, and a fun class. One of the judges is Eric Stewart (ARBA Executive Director). The show is located in Wetaskiwin, AB. 30 Mins South of Edmonton. Check out the link on Upcoming Shows...

http://www.earsclub.ca/

On Monday, Feb 16, EARS is having a Rabbit Display at Londonderry Mall, so we are busy for the long week end. :bunnydance:

I soooo wanted to go this weekend. I think the Rabbit Hopping Club was going to do a demo but it isn't on the events list anymore, so I don't know. I think the Greenings are going, at least to show the cavies. I hope to see lots of pictures for those going.
My mom is up in Edmonton this weekend to visit her mom's cousin. She is going to try to buy me some cheaper Oxbow while she is there. I am not impressed that she is going and I am not. At least she is staying away from the bunnies or I would really be pissed.
At least there are a few more Edmonton area Hopping events this summer.

Everything is set. Spent the afternoon getting things ready. Had supper with one of the judges. The other judge had his flight delayed, so he will arrive later tonight (11:30 Pm).

28celip.jpg

Picture from tonight.

Kate, maybe I'll see you at Easter, when you come up for Fort Edmonton Park. Is Oxbow cheaper in Edmonton?

I am not sure if I will be going to the Fort Edmonton Easter thingy. I would like to go, buy would need to arrange a ride of some sort. We will see as it gets closer. At least with the times, it won't require an overnight stay.

As for the Oxbow, G&E Pharmacy is $15 for 10 pounds compared to at least $22 here. Nicole said it is about half the price she pays.

1. E.A.R.S. Members (Edmonton Area Rabbit Society)are holding an Easter Rabbit Display, at the Bonnie Doon Mall on April 3 (Saturday)at 9:30 amto 5:00 pm. You can come out and meet some of the breeders and see the different breeds in our region.

2. There is a second event on Saturday April 3. The Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club is at Fort Edmonton Park at 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm to demonstrate rabbit jumping. Korr_and_Sophie is one of the memberswho will be there.

I plan to be at both events. :camera

1149_222352_500000001.jpg

A Rabbit Show will take placeon September 25 & 26,2010,in Wetaskiwinand is sponsored bythe EARS Club (Edmonton Area Rabbit Society).It will bea Double Open Rabbit Show on Saturday. On Sunday therewill beaSingle Show, Specialty show, anda youthclass. Wetaskiwin, AB. is South of Edmonton.

Check out the link on Upcoming Shows...
http://www.earsclub.ca/

See you there!

The EARS club will be having a show on Feb 19 and 20 2011. There is a triple show on Saturday and a double on Sunday (that's 5 shows:hyper:). There will also be a pet show in Sunday put on by the Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club that will have a pet class, costume class as well as things like biggest rabbit, smallest rabbit, flurries, biggest feet and others. There will possibly be an agility race for non CRHC bunnies, so bring your buns to try the course. The pet classes are avaliabe to all rabbits from mixed breed to purebred, altered or intact and all ages (both rabbits and people). The CRHC will also be doing a demo at the show on Sunday. You can visit the EARS site http://www.earsclub.ca/ for more info and more info will be up soon.

The Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club will be doing a demo at the Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre on Monday the 21st (Family Day). I am not 100% sure of the times, but I think it may be from about 12-5pm, but it would depend on the hours of the mall.

So, come see the CRHC, enter your bun in a show, try out agility and have some bunny fun. It should be a fun weekend, just hope the weather is nice so we can get up there safely.

Latest posts

Back