EATING PLAY-DOH!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky_2017

Reaction score
Ok so just about five mins ago my rabbit ate a little tiny piece of play-doh. I’m rlly upset it’s going to hurt him. I know play doh is designed so that if kids swallow it, it’s safe, but I don’t know for bunnies. When I held it in front of him to check it was the play doh that he liked, he went in for seconds and but another piece. I’m so worried, I feel so guilty and I should be more careful [emoji31]

I don’t think it will hurt him it’s mostly salt so make sure he. Has a lot of water and watch his poop making sure it’s not liquidity. He should be okay! :D

I don’t think it will hurt him it’s mostly salt so make sure he. Has a lot of water and watch his poop making sure it’s not liquidity. He should be okay! :D

THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH

Of course!!!

[emoji23] I love this forum. It’s great! I also love how bunnies are BURSTING with such personality it’s just so sad that people don’t see it. Each and every one has its own quirk or funny thing. Even if a bun is lazy it always has a specific trait or funny.

[emoji23] I love this forum. It’s great! I also love how bunnies are BURSTING with such personality it’s just so sad that people don’t see it. Each and every one has its own quirk or funny thing. Even if a bun is lazy it always has a specific trait or funny.

Agreed!!! I love it so much it’s so useful!!!

I agree with Athena that the play dough shouldn’t harm your bunny as such as he wouldn’t have eaten a large quantity.
And yes, I love reading how people’s bunnies lives are going and all the interesting info! Bunnies are the sweetest, fluffiest creatures - nothing can compare!

Latest posts

Back