Easter fun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so on Easter I decided to have a little fun with the kids. Marinette is my ESA I did not get her for Easter or to amuse the kids. However I could not resist the opportunity to blow their little minds. I did not subject Marinette to any stress in the process.
All that being said one day about a week before Easter the kids and I were watching her play and I said "I wonder if she is an Easter Bunny." The kids all looked at me and my oldest said "what do you mean?" So I explained that it is rare but some bunnies lay eggs on Easter. For the next week they would randomly wonder if it was true and if Marinette might really be an Easter Bunny. So Easter morning I woke up at about 4 like usual to let her play wail everyone was still in bed. Wail she was playing I dyed a carton of eggs. I did not boil them because I wanted it to be believable. Then I put them in places she likes to hang out wail she is free roaming and I took pictures of her near the eggs as "proof." At about 6 I gave her some veggies in her crate and closed the doors behind her before the kids got up. When they came out and seen the eggs they got so excited. They told her thank you for the eggs about 100 times. After church and all the egg hunts she came back out to roam and play like every evening and I fried Bunny eggs for the kids lol.IMG_20190421_060916.jpgIMG_20190421_060329.jpg

Latest posts

Back