Easter Bunny Contest - PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunBun71

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This contest will be cute pictures of your rabbit..... It has to be your rabbit sitting in something pretty, like flowers. 💐🌷🌹🌼🥀🌻🌺🌸

Here are the rules....... ->

1. It has to be a rabbit that you or your family members own. (no stealing pics off the internet)

2. It can be an indoor or outdoor rabbit.

3. You can not make fun of other
people or their rabbits.

4. It can be 2-3 pictures.

5. The prettier the background, the better.

6. You have to have permission 18 and under from your parents (as I will need your address to ship the prize).

The prize is a 3d printed rabbit. Color of your choice.

Fell free to PM me with any questions. The contest ends on March 26th.

Have fun..... 🌺

Last edited:
No, the contest isn't open yet. It says under construction, see?

Hey BunBun why are you doing another contest? And do you have permission?

Here is my final picture... rly hope you like it! And just letting all the contestants know, all of y’alls pictures are really cute. @aigeann, I love the way you set up your picture. And your bunny is so cute! @peanutdabunny, you are awesome at editing. Like, really good. And your bunny is super cute so that’s a plus too😊 4EE34149-05CE-41EA-A13E-1377F9A657A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is my final picture... rly hope you like it! And just letting all the contestants know, all of y’alls pictures are really cute. @aigeann, I love the way you set up your picture. And your bunny is so cute! @peanutdabunny, you are awesome at editing. Like, really good. And your bunny is super cute so that’s a plus too😊 View attachment 53969
Awwwww thank you!!!!

Anyone that did not post on this thread please post, There are three entries and that is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back