Earthquake!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greta

Reaction score
So, we just got treated to a generous helping of earthquake a-la-carte! I was sitting out on my back deck eating ice cream, and I thought my brother jumped off the stairs and shook the house (it shakes rather easily, so this happens on a regular basis). WRONG!

Anyway, nothing got damaged, and the bunnies don't seem to be too freaked out, so that's good. The earthquake itself was actually cool and fun. The one in my family that's the most shaken up is my mom... funny, she's the one that keeps telling the rest of us (who aren't really shaken) that it's alright and to calm down. hee hee! Apparently she did the same thing in '89. Oh well...

Did anybody else feel this one? USGS is currently saying that it was a 5.6 magnitude

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/nc40204628.html

:biggrin2:

I didn't feel it, but we usually don't feel the ones that hit in NorCal. Then again, I slept through the '94 earthquake which was the biggest one (6.4, I think) around here in a long time.

Have you felt them before Greta?

We've had them here in Indiana before. I remember one particularly. I didn't feel it since I was outside, but I could see the buildings moving! weird!

Latest posts

Back