Ear lopping towards the wrong direction?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gandaff is a one month old fuzzy lop and her ears were still upright when I got her. Her ears start lopping slowly day by day but wierdly both ears lop towards the same direction! I've searched everywhere but I couldn't find anything about this. Does anybody have similar experience or know anything about this?20180519_205118.jpeg20180519_205116.jpeg

I’ve not experienced this myself, but I have heard that it isn’t uncommon, and usually rights itself by about 10-12 weeks. Hopefully someone has more info but from what I’ve been heard it’s not overly worrying.

I’ve not experienced this myself, but I have heard that it isn’t uncommon, and usually rights itself by about 10-12 weeks. Hopefully someone has more info but from what I’ve been heard it’s not overly worrying.
None of her sibling has the same problem and all have their ears lopped since a few weeks ago. I read on the internet that some have their ears lop after a year but i haven't seen one that says lopping in the wrong direction. I don't think it's especially concerning too so I guess I will just play the waiting game :)

Thanks for the reply tho, really appreciate it! :)

I don't know about this but my Holland lop has a tight crown so she has "butterfly" ears where they stick out. Possibly has to do with the crown? Wish I could be more help.

Latest posts

Back