dwarf hotot progress!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww! What cute babies! I have a dwarf hotot, but we don't know if she's a true hotot because she also has black ears and 2 little black spots on her back.

I reconize the photos! When i saw them i thought i was on facebook!!! We are going to the same breeder! Sleepy south holland lops!
Me and my husband were actually looking at that exact hotot on the facebook page and thats one of the ones he loved.
We will be picking up our baby on the 9th =]

Yes =] Mine is the Broken blue tort holland lop that was posted a few minutes after your baby! Have you worked with her before? We just found her so this is our first time going to her but she seams very nice!! So excited that hotot is so very sweet! when we saw his cute self on facebook we fell in love, had we not been set on a lop i might of had to fight ya for him ;]

I honestly went head over heels for her blue dutch, but this is going to be one of the last buns for a while and the hubby HAD to have a lop =] And wow you have been waiting for forever! And i though i couldnt wait till the 9th haha

Thought i would post again in here beacause i believe tomorrow is you big day (Friday) Correct? I expect to hear all about it for sure!!!! and lots of pictures =]

Latest posts

Back