Dwarf Delights

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I first got this idea from a thread we had acouple of years ago called "Flemish Fever" where folks shared photos ofthe flemish on the board...

I'm going to be trying to start threads for different breeds of rabbits so everyone can share who has that certain breed.

Here's the thread for:

NETHERLAND DWARVES!

Here are photos of my guys:

They are Tio and Kyo. We got them at the same time we got Tiny. Kyo hasbeen rehomed because someone here wanted a ND in particular and mydaughter had moved away - she gave her permission to let him be rehomedif I found someone that would be good to him.

Once the boys hit their adolescence we could never seem to bond them again...

SO - who here has Netherland Dwarves?

Peg

Teresa Mekare

100_7868.jpg

100_7825.jpg

100_7191.jpg

100_6443.jpg

100_6437.jpg

100_4370.jpg

100_3309.jpg

100_1961.jpg

Pebbles is an agouti Netherland Dwarf spayed doe.

35i0mte.jpg

Weighed her today. 1.285 Kg. (2 lbs. 13 oz.)
She will be 3 years old in June.
Picture wastaken 2 days ago.

This is Boo named from monsters inc. (if youcan't tell by now i like cartoons lol) she is very anti social anddoesn't like being petted but loves to lie on top of my head when i'min bed!

This is Saffy i don't think she wanted Bruce totake her photo lol she is the matriarch and a bit of a nippy sweetiebut when we got her she hadn't been cuddled at all and would go solidif you went near her, now she loves cuddles and if i don't give her araisin and she gets annoyed with me she will jump up on the sofa to getmy attention she doesn't like any other bunny except Dennis

This is Dennis he is an opal agouti and a realLothario! All the ladies love Dennis if I want to mate a doe and theydon't like the other bucks they fall over for Dennis i think its causehes foreign!! lol

Latest posts

Back