Dwarf Delights

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bf has 2 dwarves, Frida (black otter) and Benjamin (blue otter). they're just ridiculously cute and I think it's funny that my bf, the big strong man, has two of the cutest little sissy bunnies in the world.
IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

Should update Pebbles.

IMGA0374.jpg

Here is Pebbles at 6 months old....(December, 2004)

t4zaqo.jpg

This is Pebbles today, she is 4 1/2 years old. :shock: How time flies. :cry4:

156zmrq.jpg

She weighs in at 1.150 Kg. (2 lbs 8 oz)

I just love little Nethies.. I don't know what it is about them but I guess I will always have one, even when the girls leave home.

We initially got Felix because Hollie wanted a pet and we'd had guinea pigs and I said, "no more" .. she somehow persuaded me to let her have a rabbit and one Saturday morning we drove down to Birmingham to choose between two. Felix was so tiny - just looked perfect. The woman had already ringed his foot as he was show stock but after a few weeks we decided to have the ring cut off at the vets as I just didn't feel comfortable with the fact that he had a metal ring around his front foot. Did he scream! :? Poor little soul.

He had the run of the house ... used to "bed" down in the downstairs toilet and settle himself in front of the fire and stare at us, just like we were his tv! :biggrin2:

Heheh here is my cute little Atia. She's about 2-4 months I was told, but if you can guess a better age then I'm open for ideas.

I SEE YOU!
Photo30.jpg

I got kisses <3
Photo37.jpg

She actually does this a lot. Pardon the tired/unwashed me. I just got her home and it was 10 at night.
Photo33.jpg

My avie, but bigger!
Photo28.jpg

Here are my Netherland dwarfs! Blackberry, and Miffy:D

x2l9jk.jpg

Miffy sniffing the camera!
30lia7t.jpg

My previous nethie passed away a week ago, and now we have adopted and welcomed a new baby nethie into our lives :)
he's very fast, so it's hard to get pictures, but here's an idea!
DSC00881-1.jpg

and
2010-01-12105437.jpg

With definitely more to come! I haven't seen his color be a very popular Nethie color!

Becksta wrote:
This is 7 week old Archie:
020-8.jpg
What color is this? Just orange and white? Ive never seen a nethie this color, but its soooo beautiful! I want to get zentor a friend and if I do I want to look for this color. what a cutie.

Latest posts

Back