Dutch and Holland Lop had babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww! They are so adorable! I'm glad your not too close to me as they sure make me want one! You have some real cuties! Bunnies are like potato chips, you can't have just one! I wish you much success with finding wonderful homes for your sweeties!

thanks you, I hope I do find homes for them. I am really stressed out. I wished you did live close:whistling

are adorable! :)[/QUOTE]

Thank You

lol Please do not put temptation in my path! I think I am becoming a bunny-holic! Need to join BA, Bunnies Anonymous! lol I don't know how breeders can let them go. Hope you will soon find them all wonderful homes!

thanks you, I hope I do find homes for them. I am really stressed out. I wished you did live close:whistling

are adorable! :)

Thank You[/QUOTE]

I know, if only!! I'm sure you'll find homes soon. Do you have anyone interested?

Thank You

I know, if only!! I'm sure you'll find homes soon. Do you have anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

As of now no one has called, just sold two. I would hate to take them to the pet store. They will be 7 weeks on sunday. time is running out. You know people want little babies. I could never be a breeder. The money I make will go towards spay and the little one I am keeping is the one with the bow and I think its a girl. wish me luck:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop

4 Bunnies to go

They are all so cute and they look to be turning into little loppies! haha.

I'm a little scared to come to Myrtle Beach in April, because I might be coming back with a baby bunny! Please never tell me where you live. haha.

Hadn´t seen them for a while but they are adorable. I can´t believe you can´t get these little guys new homes...I just love them all and those ears are so cute. I really hope you find homes for all, I´m sure there must be people in your area who won´t be able to resist them...thank goodness I´m miles away or I¨d be overrun lol.

I must say these little babies are adorable!!! And welcome to the new little miss or mister!

I must say these little babies are adorable!!! And welcome to the new little miss or mister!

Hadn´t seen them for a while but they are adorable. I can´t believe you can´t get these little guys new homes...I just love them all and those ears are so cute. I really hope you find homes for all, I´m sure there must be people in your area who won´t be able to resist them...thank goodness I´m miles away or I¨d be overrun lol.

Yay! They're so cute. I see some are starting to lop or get airplane ears at least. I'm an uppy-ear junkie, but airplane ears are super cute :)

They are all so cute and they look to be turning into little loppies! haha.

I'm a little scared to come to Myrtle Beach in April, because I might be coming back with a baby bunny! Please never tell me where you live. haha.

Wanted to let you all know that I did find a home for another one today, so 3 too go. Yes they seem to be turning into some kind of loop ear. one can make his ears go completely down. The others have one down and the other up or airplane ears. Wish me luck on finding good homes:bunnysuit:

Omg I so hope they go to good homes they are all so sweet they deserve it....and so do you!

Best of luck!

They are absolutely too adorable. I think my favourite must be the last one with his floppy ears and grump face, he is just too much and I want him. It´s so funny seeing mom feeding such big babies and she is so sweet...I just have to finish this and go back and have another look and a sigh and hate not being nearer. I am now praying that they all go to really good loving homes, they are just an overload of cuteness.

They are absolutely too adorable. I think my favourite must be the last one with his floppy ears and grump face, he is just too much and I want him. It´s so funny seeing mom feeding such big babies and she is so sweet...I just have to finish this and go back and have another look and a sigh and hate not being nearer. I am now praying that they all go to really good loving homes, they are just an overload of cuteness.

Thanks, No one wants the brown ones but they really are cute and they have the floppy ears. I would keep one, but the one that did the jump took us in. She loves us and wants to love on us all the time. Flowers just chose us;)

Oh, they are so adorable! Oh, I think the brown ones are so cute! I could easily fall in love! (I really need Bunnies Anonymous with all these adorable baby bunnies!) I hope you can find them all wonderful homes. Oh, be sure to give the new bunny parents this web site as well as keeping in touch with you!

My favorite is the not so little buns getting under the momma for a snack. Too precious...

That was today and it was so funny. She was trying to get away but they were like no we need milk, so Princess gave up and sat their for 10 mins. She is a good mommy. The other babies were running around the house and did not see mom and when they did see her they did not go for milk. It was so funny since the babies are one day for being 7 weeks old and so big.

I remember my momma bun nursing her babies, and it's pretty hilarious to se these big squirming furry butts sticking out, sucking for all it's worth, and momma is sitting up there trying not to get knocked over, like she's riding a wave, haha.

I don't know if you've started weaning yet, or how much you know about it, but when I weaned my babies, what worked really well to help dry up the mom's milk, was to pull a couple babies off of her every few days, so that her milk would slowly dry up and she wouldn't get mastitis.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want the brown ones, they're my favorites :)

Ohmygoodness I am in LOVE with the brown/gray ones with the sort-of dutch markings. They are too cute!
Love the pictures of them nursing too, hehe. I hope they all find awesome homes <3

Latest posts

Back