Dutch and Holland Lop had babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how pet stores get away with it. Maybe they are not USDA-regulated? I know that if you breed small animals for commercial sale, you have to be licensed with the USDA. That must only be for breeding facilities, not retail sale.

Just hopping on the board to say your babies are precious! If I hadn't just committed myself to a Lionhead, I'd be all over these cuties. :)

I'm surprised you're having trouble; they're soooo cute! Try posting ads on several websites

I'm not sure how pet stores get away with it. Maybe they are not USDA-regulated? I know that if you breed small animals for commercial sale, you have to be licensed with the USDA. That must only be for breeding facilities, not retail sale.

I think its for meat pen rabbits that have to be USDA. Or its like once you cross over a certain number of rabbits you have to get them USDA certified.

Either way, its against SC law. I think you should report them, I'm not sure to who but you should look it up to report them. That makes me really mad.
I know they sell chicks and ducklings and stuff like that but where chicks and ducks are different from rabbits is...they know how to take care of themselves from day one. They're completely self-sufficient from the egg. Rabbits, as you know, have to nurse! haha.

I hope you find the babies good homes! They are too cute and they deserve great homes.

Which websites? I have them on craigslist
Thanks

Hoobly.com is a good one, petfinder.com, etc. I'd try those first because those are popular sites. I don't know if you can make on ad here on RO, but if you could, that would be great!

Holy moly they are still getting cuter :) i love their pink noses and your pictures in the baskets and with the bright green in the background are very cute.

Any updates with finding them homes and getting them sexed?

Holy moly they are still getting cuter :) i love their pink noses and your pictures in the baskets and with the bright green in the background are very cute.

Any updates with finding them homes and getting them sexed?

I am keeping one and I did find home for one, so 5 more to go:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop

Latest posts

Back